Monday through Friday:
- In the mornings from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- In the afternoons* from 6 pm to 7:30 pm *(CLOSED in the afternoon during winter)
Saturdays and Sundays: after 11 am
Nuria Urbano Cambronero, Director of the Venancio Blanco Foundation.
Carretera de El Plantío, junction of Avenida Victoria 35 (close to the “El Plantío” nursery and El Plantío 35 restaurant).
Access to the estate is from the bridge that crosses over the rail tracks. The entrance to the estate displays a sign that reads “CAMPUS MONTE DEL PILAR”. (There is no sign specifically referring to the Museum).
There is parking available inside the estate for vehicles, (to the left).
Public transport lines 651-652-653-654 and CERCANIAS (Majadahonda train station).
More information: email@example.com
- Requests are attended to as they are received.
- The Fundación MAPFRE Culture Area will confirm the reservation in writing to the corresponding center/person.
- Visitors must follow the rules of FUNDACIÓN VENANCIO BLANCO (Photographs are not permitted during the tour, the artwork may not be touched, and running or speaking aloud are not allowed).
- A person responsible for the group must accompany the visitors throughout the entire visit.