Monday to Friday:
- Mornings from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Evenings* from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm *(evening session CLOSED in winter)
Saturdays and Sundays: from 11:00 am
Nuria Urbano Cambronero
Avenida Victoria 35 off Carretera de El Plantío (near the El Plantío nursery and El Plantío 35 restaurant).
Access the estate is via the bridge over the railway. The entrance to the estate is signposted CAMPUS MONTE DEL PILAR (there is no sign to the museum).
Parking is available on site
Public transport lines 651-652-653-654 and suburban train line (Cercanias) (Majadahonda train station).
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bookings are confirmed in writing by the Fundación MAPFRE Culture Area.
- Visitors must follow the FUNDACIÓN VENANCIO BLANCO rules (photography is not permitted during the tour; no touching the works, running or speaking loudly).
- A group leader must accompany visitors at all times during the visit.